viernes, 4 de octubre de 2013

A fragment about Wilhelm

I´ve realized that due to several reasons my attention spans seem to have gotten shorter and shorter over time.

Therefore, from now it is allowed to just insert small quotes and whatever I feel like.

For instance, the following fragment:

Have I told you about this guy Wilhelm? He was a weird guy. I first thought of him as only awkward. Then I heard from the girls he had acted somewhat misogynistic towards them.
I was checking his online political project. Something in the lines of "improving Democracy". It is not really user friendly so I guess I do not really understand the product. All I saw were banners where the guy keeps talking about a new democracy. Last activity is over a year ago.

Not really the person one wants to be around of.

He told me he had a wife a small girl aged around 6. Asian wife. I now think he was bullshitting. Who knows.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario